Webinar Registration Confirmation
Thank you for registering for February’s webinar – “Lend a Hand” / “Lend a Shoulder”- COVID-19 Vaccination Operation in Israel. You will receive a confirmation email from GoToWebinar as well as two reminder emails as the date of the webinar gets closer.
Not Yet a WADEM Member? Take advantage of the New Member Promotion!
Join a dynamic professional association of doctors, nurses, disaster researchers, emergency managers, first responders, and students from around the world. Use the discount code – WADEM2021 – and save 25% off a membership! The promotion expires on 31 March 2021.
Now is a great time to become a member as PDM has added 80 additional pages of its high-quality content starting in 2021 for no extra cost! PDM’s recent journal Impact Factor increased to 1.315.
Annual memberships in WADEM include the following benefits:
- An online subscription to PDM, including FirstView articles, through Cambridge Core;
- Unlimited access to the entire digital archive of PDM (35 Volumes) through Cambridge Core;
- Access to the recent recordings and slide decks from the webinar series;
- Registration discounts for the next WADEM Congress;
- Global networking, contact, and collaboration opportunities;
- 20% discount on books purchased from Cambridge University Press;
- Member discount for Gold Open Access publishing from Cambridge University Press (currently a $1,320 USD value);
- Core Share on Cambridge Core, the functionality to share read-only, full-text articles from PDM online and through email; and
- Voting privileges for the WADEM Board of Directors.
Follow us on social media!